Tuesday 2 April 2013

Introduction

Hello & Greetings my Fellow Countrymen!

There is money to be made in the Indian Stock Markets. Only thing that is required is a decent strategy, loads of Discipline and Patience. Discipline here means discipline to accept the inevitable loses that can happen every now and then and are so very part and parcel of trading. And, Patience to stick to your winning positions as much as possible.

In this Blog, I will be updating Daily, Buy/Sell Signals for Nifty Futures. I use these levels to Buy/Sell naked Call/Put options and Nifty Futures.

Signals will be updated every trading day at around 12 noon.

Example Signal:
Buy above 5738.06 SL: 5719.14 Targets: 5754.13, 5773.11, 5792.11, 5811.15      
Sell below 5719.14      SL: 5738.06   Targets: 5703.1, 5684.23, 5665.39, 5646.58  

How I Trade:
At around 12 noon, after looking at the levels for Nifty Futures, I keep a close eye for price to break upper Buy price or lower Sell price. As soon as price crosses any of these levels, I immediately take 4 lot positions in naked Call/Put options. I also sometimes initiate 4 lot positions in Nifty Futures, however, not always.

Then, I wait for price to hit the TP levels. At each hit of TP level, I close out 1 lot position. Then, immediately set SL to Breakeven + brokerage. This will make it a risk free trade for rest of the day.
If price hits higher TP levels and decides to go down, don't hesitate to sell all remainder lots at the lower TP level and exit the market.

Tip #1: Do not over trade
Tip # 2: Be disciplined and strictly follow this method.
Tip # 3: Repeat Tips # 1 & 2 every trading day

Happy Trading...

Cheers!

Rakesh

No comments:

Post a Comment